Attorney Handling Real Estate Matters In New Jersey
A bad transaction or a dispute that leads to litigation could be catastrophic financially and personally. Due to the high cost of real estate and the high potential for problems to arise, real estate transactions can be extremely risky. The best way to protect your interests is to hire a lawyer you trust to walk you through the process. A good attorney will be able to recognize pitfalls and potential problems before they arise.
At Steven A. Garner, Attorney At Law, I help clients in all types of real estate matters in Somerset County and the surrounding New Jersey areas. With more than 10 years of legal experience, I have a thorough understanding of the laws and processes around real estate in the state. I will work with you to make sure you understand the legal and contractual issues involved with your situation.
All The Help You Need
I help New Jersey clients in residential real estate matters that include:
- Transactions: I help with purchase and sale agreements and oversee all the contractual aspects of real estate transactions.
- Closings: If you have ever been through a real estate closing, you probably know that a lot of things can happen on the day the property changes ownership. Things happen fast, and major changes in the fundamental agreement can occur very quickly during a closing. It is important to have an attorney.
- Leases and rental agreements: Disputes and misunderstandings are common in the area of leases and rental agreements. I handle all aspects of these contractual relationships, from reviewing a rental contract to resolving complex disputes that arise in commercial leases.
- Dispute resolution: I negotiate and settle disputes for clients in all phases of real estate, from lease disputes and landlord-tenant disputes to lease and purchase-sale disputes.
- HOA matters: I can represent individual homeowners or homeowners associations (HOAs) in contractual negotiations and dispute resolution.
Clients throughout New Jersey trust in my knowledge and experience. I can help you with whatever real estate law issues you are facing.
Contact A Real Estate Lawyer Today
I can provide you sound legal counsel and representation in a range of real estate matters. Talk with me about your case, and we will discuss the best solutions for you. Call 732-410-7623 or fill out the online contact form to schedule a consultation.