Fighting Drug Crime Charges In New Jersey
State and federal law enforcement officials aggressively pursue drug crime arrests and prosecutions. If you have been charged with a drug crime in New Jersey, it is important to consult with an experienced defense attorney before making any statements to police. Anything you say can be used against you.
I am Steven A. Garner, Attorney At Law, and I can protect your rights in this critical legal matter. I have more than a decade of experience defending clients facing drug crime charges in Somerset and throughout surrounding New Jersey communities.
Have You Been Charged With A Drug Crime?
I defend clients against a broad range of drug crime charges, including:
- Drug possession, including possession of marijuana, cocaine, heroin and other controlled substances
- Drug trafficking or distribution
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession of drug precursors
- Unauthorized possession and sale of prescription drugs such as OxyContin/oxycodone, Percocet, Valium and Adderall
- Drug cultivation and manufacturing
I am well-versed in drug crime defense strategies. In some cases, it is possible to get charges dismissed because of unlawful searches and seizures by police. In any case, I work tenaciously to achieve the best possible outcome.
Contact Me For Strong Drug Crime Defense
If you have been charged with a drug crime in New Jersey, I am here to protect your rights. You can contact my law office today online or by telephone at 732-410-7623 to arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced drug crime defense lawyer.